Welcome to the latest Flarum upgrade that we’re testing here on Preview. This is a big update, taking us from the beta 15 version we’ve been using for a while now to the latest stable release - v1.1.1
The version we have currently on Preview is not yet fully complete, but is functional enough for testing by yourselves to begin. Before you do so, please review the list of known issues below. We’ll keep this list updated as we resolve issues and any new issues are reported.
Current Known Issues
- On desktop, posts that have been set as a Best Answer are showing the label on the right hand side instead of across the entire top of the post. (Question: do you prefer it this way?)
- Email notifications coming through with placeholder text instead of the correct Subject line.
- If using Night Mode, the body text colour in the post editor is black when it should be white.
- CSS for some items in the post editor toolbar needs to be corrected (eg the Insert Link option has incorrect black backgrounds).
- Enabling “Night Mode” resulted in a Permission Denied error message. Night Mode would, however, then be used during subsequent navigation, however Day Mode would be used if the page was refreshed.
- The “Loading” indicator is inconsistent in the way it is displayed.
- When in a Discussion, the right side scrollbar shows duplicated text eg “20 of 29 post|20 of 29 posts”.
- In the Help and support tag, the new filter drop down that allows filtering by Best Answer status is on mobile devices displacing the refresh and mark as read buttons.
- In the Help and support tag, the new filter drop down that allows filtering by Best Answer status is showing black text on a black background.
- The Reactions picker is displayed as a vertical column.
- @ mentions are incorrectly displayed with a black background.